Xtend life fish oil supplements are a great source of omega 3 fatty acids.
A lot of studies have shown that omega 3 fats are beneficial for every person’s health.
And if you are not yet aware of them, here are six of the most amazing things Xtend Life Fish Oil can do for you:
1. Improved cardiovascular health – Heart problems used to be the number one killer disease of Americans (it has recently been topped by cancer). When you have abundant amount of omega 3 supply, you make your heart work better. These fatty acids can lower your bad cholesterol level or LDL, tryglicerides, and blood pressure as they increase your HDL or good cholesterol level. They also prevent arrhythmias (the disturbance of the normal rhythm of the heartbeat). This is how fish oil decreases the chance of sudden death by heart attack.
2. Less Pain and inflammation – Omega 3 fatty acids, specifically EPA, has a great effect on your body’s inflammatory response. It helps your body regulate its inflammation cycle, preventing and relieving you from the pains of arthritis, cystitis, and prostitis. Fish oil also helps your body avoid thrombosis or blood clots. It hinders platelets to stick together and form blood clots.
3. Better brain function – Pregnant and nursing moms can reap great benefits from omega 3 fatty acids because they help a lot in their baby’s brain development. For adults, fish oil or fish fats help in improving the memory, focus, reasoning, and recall.
4. Less Depression and Psychosis—Fish oil does not only help you become more alert and smarter, it also alleviates the symptoms of depression, psychosis, and bipolar disorder.
5. Lower incidence of disorders in children — Fish oil fatty acids have shown to be very helpful in improving the quality of life of children suffering from attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and attention deficit disorder (ADD). Kids with dyslexia, dyspraxia (uncoordinated movements), and compulsive disorders have also improved by taking regular amounts of fish oil.
6. Reduction of breast, prostate, and colon cancer risks– Studies have shown that omega 3 fish oil helps prevent these three most common and fatal forms of cancer. This happens by: First, stopping the alteration of a healthy cell to a cancerous cell. Secondly, inhibiting unwanted growth of cells which will eventually lead to apoptosis or cellular death of the cancer cells.
If fish oil is this good, then why not make it a part of your daily life? Xtend life fish oil is a molecularly distilled fish oil supplement that can provide you with the safest and most ample amount of omega 3 fatty acids you need to enjoy the above benefits and more. If you are skeptical, then why not give it a try and see the difference for yourself?